Monday, October 23, 2017

Life Finds a Way


No matter what happens around us the Wheel of the Year continues to turn. As Autumn continues to shower us with beautiful colors and cooler weather I am reminded that no matter what, life goes on.

This year has been especially trying. Lots of hardships and struggles, yet there have also been some pretty fantastic things. My lovely daughter and her equally lovely girlfriend were married on the Fall Equinox. It was beautiful and fun and all of my children and their significant others attended. Much joy was had that week. It was an honor to welcome a new daughter into my family. I also got to take my grand daughter to the zoo - FUN TIMES!

One of my favorite quotes is "Life Finds a Way" Dr. Malcolm (Jurassic Park). While he was referring to something completely different, the sentiment is accurate. No matter what our family has gone through this year, we found a way to make the best of it and move forward. Life definitely goes on whether we want it to or not, may as well make the best of it!

3 comments:

  1. So true, so very true! Life does find a way! So happy for your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what hardships some people go through, there's always a way through and sometimes that way, is just letting go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sorry things were hard, The wedding sounds wonderful! Sending hugs and good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete